A survey that was conducted from April 12-19th among 2,008 adults from the Pew Research Center found:
- 54% of Americans disapprove of the Affordable Care Act compared to the 44% who approve of the law.
- 31% of respondents say the health care law had a mostly negative effect on them and their families, 23% said it had a positive result & 45% said they have seen little change.
- 78% of Democrats and 9% of Republicans approve of the ACA.
- 64% of whites approve of the ACA, while 33% disapprove; 83% of blacks approve of it; 57% of Latinos approve of it as well.
- 1/3 of people who family incomes of $30,000 or less say the law’s effect on their lives & the lives of their families were mostly positive, compared with 18% of those with higher family incomes.
To read the full article from USNews.com, click HERE!